The open location platform is a multi-tenant cloud platform that enables automated large-scale and distributed processing of spatio-temporal data-sets and data-flows. The platform enables developers to create customized datasets, data processing pipelines, services, applications to quickly derive value from location-related data, with a time-to-market advantage. The platform provides:
- A development environment with everything needed for location-centric development in one place (user management, multi-tenant, data modeling, data management);
- A development kit with rich capabilities for working with spatio-temporal data;
- A development paradigm that lets developers construct complex applications by composing individual pipelines into a directed graph;
- A managed environment that orchestrates deployment, security, scaling, and other concerns based on a simple declarative configuration;
- A set of rich location content (map, traffic, weather, sensor data, etc.) and location processor services (map matching, geo-coding, routing, etc.);
- The ability for multiple tenants to easily share the results of their work via a marketplace, sharing data, services and algorithms collaboratively.
With these capabilities customers can focus on developing products and services and accelerate the speed to market. The platform enables streaming and snapshot storage of location-related data, as well as execution of data processing elements called pipelines. You can develop your own pipelines using the SDK, and deploy them and their related data to the platform.A common application of the platform would be to import large-scale datasets for distributed processing of data in stream or batch fashion, e.g. detect hazardous driving conditions for vehicles from sensor data, measuring vehicle handling, weather data and map data.Are you a passionate Product Manager looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to advance your career in a great working environment? If you have an eye for simple, intuitive and elegant design, if you love the journey of discovery through iteration and have relentlessly high standards for delivering innovative and groundbreaking products, we have the perfect job for you! We are looking for a passionate Product Manager to join our product management dream team and define and lead the execution of our various product solutions.
- Previous working experience as a Senior Business Analyst, Product Owner or Product Manager for 5-10 year(s);
- MA in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field;
- In-depth knowledge of Lean UX, Agile methodology, lean startup principles;
- Metrics-driven: Strong analytical and synthesis skills are a must, including the ability to absorb and process large amounts of data into actionable information;
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills. Curious and comfortable holding professional conversations with our target buyers and users;
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Creative thinker with a vision.