We are a smart team of doers who work passionately to apply cutting-edge technologies crucial for building and maintaining a live HD map for the autonomous world. Our customers include some of the top OEM’s as well as many other autonomous startups. We are also working on leveraging our lengthy history in location services to enter into new markets.
As product owner, you will be working within a team of highly skilled product owners, developers and architects. Your role is, to actively:
- Be a bridge builder between what customers and partners want and what the HAD development team will deliver;
- Help defining and developing our product roadmap together with our stakeholders and product owner team;
- Create, prioritize and adjust the product backlog according to priority, urgency, strategic product value and customer needs;
- Create and maintain product definition and feature description documents used internally and externally;
- Manage requirements as part of the entire HAD product portfolio;
- Resolve priority conflicts and cross-team dependencies;
- Help our engineering team to define and implement the product requirements and product release criteria in quality and in time;
- Assess feasibility and drive product integration of proposals/features;
- Improve our day to day work and act pro-actively – move the needle as an energetic and motivated professional;
- Coordinate deliverables and dependencies with multiple stakeholders including internal teams and external partners.
- 4+ years of experience in a similar role, in software project management or development;
- University degree within industry related field of study or equivalent working experience: Computer Science, Engineering, Electronics, Telecommunications, IT disciplines;
- Ability to efficiently handle multiple programs with aggressive schedules;
- Excellent communication skills and flexibility to work in multi-cultural and multi-functional environments;
- Excellent team player with the ability to work within a collaborative environment;
- Successful track record managing technically complex IT projects/products on time and to budget;
- Analytical approach and problem solving skills;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of and passion for scrum and agile software development methodologies;
- Sense of urgency, pragmatism and a solution-oriented approach to problem solving;
- Knowledge of requirements management and experience in project tracking tools (e.g. JIRA).