In cooperation with the leading global provider of maps, traffic and places data enabling navigation, location-based services and mobile advertising around the world, Intellias is looking for skilled Product Owner with excellent communication skills and strong technical background.
Intellias team is responsible for the full-cycle development of the navigation solution, including specs/RQ analysis, architecture creation, development, E2E testing and integration into the target system.
As a product owner, you will be working with a team of highly skilled product owners, developers, and architects. Your role is, to actively:
- Help to define and develop our product roadmap together with our stakeholders and product owner team;
- Create, prioritize and adjust the product backlog according to priority, urgency, strategic product value and customer needs;
- Drive iteration goals, accept stories, participate in demos and retrospectives;
- Create and maintain product definition and feature description documents used internally and externally;
- Manage product requirements and keep them up-to-date and consistent;
- Resolve priority conflicts and cross-team dependencies;
- Help our engineering teams to define and implement the product requirements and product release criteria in quality and in time;
- Coordinate deliverables and dependencies with multiple stakeholders including internal teams and external partners;
- Assess feasibility and drive innovations and improvements.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role (product owner, requirements management or business analysis) in IT companies with solid experience in requirements management and engineering;
- Bachelor’s or Master's Degree in Computer Science or related fields;
- Solid knowledge of key business analysis tasks, requirements engineering techniques, project tracking tools (e.g. JIRA, Confluence);
- Knowledge of and passion for scrum and agile software development methodologies;
- Ability to prioritize tasks/objectives with strong organizational, administrative and analytic skills;
- Excellent team player with the ability to work within a collaborative environment;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Fluency in English is required;
- Flexibility to work in multi-cultural and multi-functional environments;
- Sense of urgency, pragmatism and a solution-oriented approach to problem-solving;
Would be a plus:
- Experience working in distributed teams;
- Experience in automotive industry;
- German language.