In cooperation with the leading global provider of maps, traffic and places data enabling navigation, location-based services and mobile advertising around the world, Intellias is looking for skilled Product Owner with strong technical background.
Our customer is one of the key players in the world who provides maps and navigation platform and related services to individuals and companies. The goal of the project is to provide comfortable routing guidance service for the car driver during the trip. The project target platform is a car head-unit.
Our stakeholders come from various business units and you will communicate with all areas of the company. Success will demand the ability to learn quickly, adapt and apply knowledge in practice while continuously improving our products and services and growing your skill set.
- Set and communicate the product vision to the team;
- Create, prioritize and adjust the product backlog according to priority, urgency, strategic product value and customer needs;
- Create and maintain product definition and feature description documents used internally and externally;
- Resolve priority conflicts and cross-team dependencies;
- Help our engineering team to define and implement the product requirements and product release criteria in quality and in time;
- Assess feasibility and drive product integration of proposals/features;
- Improve our day to day work and act pro-actively – move the needle as an energetic and motivated professional;
- Coordinate deliverables and dependencies with multiple stakeholders including internal teams and external partners;
- Participate in daily progress review sessions;
- Participate in the product review sessions;
- Be responsible for product communications. Communicate with product functional owner, client representatives;
- Provide status updates for project stakeholders on the regular basis;
- Be able to clarify technical part of requests for team members;
- Manage expectations of stakeholders on the regular basis;
- Be ultimately responsible for delivering the product to the consumer.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and engineering practices;
- Upper-intermediate level of English, well-developed communication skills;
- Experience in developing test strategies, adapt processes and flows;
- Proactiveness and communication openness;
- Highly developed problem-solving, analytical thinking skills;
- Well-developed negotiation skills;
- Experience in handeling objections.