Our customer is one of the most well-known brands in the Automotive parts industry: an international corporation with over a hundred years of history. We are engaged with European based branch to support their efforts in Digital and eCommerce space. Our team works on cloud infrastructure and solutions that facilitate sales and marketing of their products in the US region (~50 countries).
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience;
- FrontEnd: AngularJS or Vue.js;
- Backend: .Net;
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3 and responsive design;
- Experience with SOA/micro-services;
- Experience with AWS, Docker, Jenkins;
- Hands-on experience with large scale and high traffic online Web applications;
- Product orientation. You should love code as well and be proud of the product you work on;
- Passionate about DevOps culture and digital transformation;
- Problem solver with a ‘can do’ attitude is a big advantage.
- Participate in development of telemetry solution for high-load digital platform;
- Build robust alerting system, data analysis and visualization solution for complex dashboards;
- Take part in technical discussion to find a right architecture/design solution;
- Perform engineering activities, provide time estimates and time/performance/quality trade offs to management;
- Participate in digital transformation by adopting best industry practices and top-notch technologies.