Our Client UK-based company of highly experienced professionals with diverse backgrounds coming together to deliver a unique talent solution service across Information Technology, Digital, Executive Search, and Consultancy services.
They are currently helping US-based clients from the Healthcare industry re-develop and migrate services from bare metal installations to AWS. This move will help their client to improve the operations and performance of the whole system.
In this role, you will:
- Work directly with the client, communicate daily;
- Develop a reliable technical solution, not “quick-fixes.”;
- Automate all processes according to best practices;
- Share knowledge across team members.
- Strong knowledge of AWS and services 5+ years;
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker, CI/CD automation tools;
- Experience in developing monitoring and logging solutions;
- Experience working with microservice architecture;
- Service Mesh practical expertise will be a plus;
- Programming skills in Python or other scripting languages;
- Strong knowledge of Terraform (or analog);
- Practical experience working with databases.
Excellent English skills.
Higher Education: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.