Following rapid growth over the last 5 years Intellias is now investing into scalable Sales & Marketing organization. Increased sales pipeline for new and existing business create demand in supporting sales and delivery departments during presales process, applying best practice approaches and methodologies.
In order to address the demand, we open a position of Presales Manager to join Presales Centre of Excellence Team in Lviv.
- Collaborate with Sales Team on planning sales strategies for the prospect, positioning in contrast to the competitors and the demonstration of the business;
- Engagement with the prospects and elicit requirements, business needs, preferred technology stack, process and/or team composition;
- Work with Delivery Team to develop a solution to satisfy prospect’s business and technology needs and requirements;
- Lead creation of the high-quality proposal based on the information acquired from the client and on company standards and best practices;
- Participate and drive discovery projects for complex deals ensuring project related risks are captured and managed properly.
- 5+ years of experience in IT Outsourcing Industry, serving mid-to-large enterprise customers;
- 2+ years of managerial experience in Sales, Presales, Project Management/Delivery, Business Analysis functions in an IT Outsourcing company;
- Deep understanding of project management methodologies and SDLC approaches, general understanding of IT Outsourcing business model;
- General understanding of Solution Architecture, Business Analysis, Design processes and functions in an IT Outsourcing companies;
- Previous experience of presales: leading presale phase or being involved into presales activities for new or existing clients as a consultant;
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills;
- Ability to perform and manage number of activities in parallel dealing with high uncertainty which is natural for sales;
- Excellent attention to details, along with “just right” mix of perfectionism and result-orientation;
- Excellent writing skills. Advanced level of English. Knowledge of German would be a big plus.