Our client is German leader in network infrastructure solutions, utilized in development of highly specialized systems for glass-fiber and broadband Internet network design.
Currently we are in preparation and conceptional state of building a new software module, related to project and task management. Main purpose is to support big size projects with many work-packages and sub-packages that can be organized and handled in a flexible manner. The software will include as well core knowledge from the field of project management within specific to customer’s branch field of planning and execution of broadband infrastructure projects. Key features will be dynamic splitting of tasks, on-demand customer access on multiple hierarchical levels and interfaces to internal administration software for money, employee and customer management.
Later also other already existing customer’s products (in construction monitoring, sales/marketing) will be adjusted step by step to fit the new modular approach.
- Technically it will be a PHP 7.x, Symfony 3.x web application, with a PostgreSQL/PostGIS database in the background;
- Deployment on Debian server will involve bash-scripting and/or Python;
- Client side libraries include Bootstrap, JQuery and most components will come from DevExtreme Web;
- Later, most likely, OpenLayers Mapping Library will get involved as well.
- PHP 5.6 / 7.x;
- Must have commercial experience with Symfony Framework 3;
- Understanding and practical implementation of OOP and OOD techniques;
- Knowledge of relational databases, experience with PostgreSQL 9 (PL/pgSQL);
- Experience with git/gitflow, Netbeans IDE;
- Web server configuration and administration skills (Unix-BASH/Shell-Scripting);
- Good written and verbal communication skills, knowledge of English (reading and writing technical documentation).