Your role will be to carry out administrative work on behalf of CEO with the aim to free his time from organizing and administrative tasks so that he can spend maximum time on strategic tasks.
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls;
- Organizing meetings and appointments, assisting in creating and distributing meeting minutes for executive meetings;
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation;
- Reminding of important tasks and deadlines;
- Compiling and preparing reports, spreadsheets, presentations and correspondence;
- Managing databases and filing systems;
- Conducting or preparing any research that the CEO may require;
- Various ad hoc requests.
- Previous work experience as a personal assistant;
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures;
- MS Office and English proficiency;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills;
- University degree;
- Valid driver’s license will be a plus.