Intellias is looking for an Operations Associate to join the Delivery Operations Unit (DO), that focuses on Location Based delivery process measurement and continuous improvement.
As the Operations Associate you will be responsible for department level DO initiatives, as well as ensuring and improving the performance of departments to assure that the goals of the company are achieved and expectations of company management are met.
- Ensuring of consolidated budget reports at department level;
- Ensuring of plan-fact analysis report;
- Preparation of ESAT, CSAT reports;
- Preparation of higher level reports and presentation;
- Creating and maintaining dashboards of different complexity;
- Maintaining monthly reports, ensuring SLA compliance;
- Contribute to the development of new reports at corporate and department level.
- Proactive and self-organized;
- Excellent in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Office 365 ecosystem;
- Good analytics skills;
- Good English level;
- General understanding of Finance management;
- University degree (Finance, Finance and Audit or Accounting is a plus);
- On hands experience with Jira and Confluence is a big plus.