In cooperation with the leading global provider of maps, traffic and places data enabling navigation, location-based services and mobile advertising around the world, Intellias is looking for skilled UX Designer, to take part in the development of In-car navigation product.
- Produce the whole gamut of UX & UI design: research, interaction logic prototyping, and validation, GUI pixel-perfect design, etc.;
- Collaborate with the product development team on the MVP development;
- Present work results to stakeholders and test with users, occasionally participate in field testing;
- Think about user's pain points and solutions to hard questions;
- Passionately advocate solutions on behalf of the user;
- Create compelling User Interface Designs for a variety of digital technology solutions including Mobile Apps, Mobile Web Sites & Internet of Things.
- Experience in designing human-machine interfaces is a huge plus and vital for this vacancy;
- Significant experience designing and delivering world-class digital experiences;
- Strong experience designing for touch-screens;
- Experience with generative and evaluative research methods;
- Deep understanding of fundamental visual and interactive design disciplines and principals;
- Human-centric design approach that involves rapid testing and iteration of designs;
- Formal design approach;
- Iterative solutions validation and usability testing with real users;
- Strong portfolio that shows the process to be presented at the interview;
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with the project team, internal and external stakeholders;
- Solid negotiation skills and ability to be a UX advocate;
- Solid time management and prioritization skills to handle schedules in a fast-paced, multi-project environment.