Our products are the cutting-edge solution for e-learning and employees’ assessment in the IT industry and the corporate analytics system.
These solutions are crucial for our business success and will be used by thousands of employees and managers on a daily basis.
- Participate in user experience research and usability testing;
- Participate and facilitate UX design workshops with stakeholders;
- Solve business problems by taking care of human needs;
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering;
- Support and customize design system components according to project needs, style guide, and visual design guidelines;
- Collaborate and develop partnerships with stakeholders, product managers, developers, and business analyst to ensure successful and rapid product delivery.
Expected skills and knowledge:
- 2+ years of UX/UI experience;
- A portfolio that demonstrates the design process and deliverables;
- Understanding of the specific patterns for web and mobile platforms, platform-specific guidelines;
- Knowledge of the composition, color theory, and typography;
- Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Sketch, Marvel, Zeplin, Adobe CC;
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to work on design methodologies;
- Upper-intermediate English.