In cooperation with the leading global provider of maps, traffic and places data enabling navigation, location-based services and mobile advertising around the world, Intellias is looking for skilled Software Testing Engineer, to take part in maintenance, quality and stability support of In-car navigation product.
- Follow, improve and implement processes to assure that we are reaching the agreed quality standards;
- Build quality monitoring and related issue resolution;
- Maintain engineering documentation and reports;
- Create, execute and maintain automated tests using Python and in-house test framework;
- Ensure keeping the quality of the product and testing to the established quality metrics and indicators;
- Write and maintain test specifications;
- Run regression testing and analyse test results.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in software engineering industry;
- Awareness of test strategies;
- Ability to effectively and efficiently manage multiple tasks;
- Hands-on experience in developing automated test scripts in Python;
- Hands-on experience with VCS (namely Git);
- Intermediate level of English;
- Experience with continuous integration systems (i.e. Jenkins).
Nice to have:
- Experience with automotive domain would be an advantage;
- Experience with Gerrit will be an advantage;
- Experience with Squish test framework.
Higher Education: Bachelor’s Degree.