Following rapid growth over the last 8 years, Intellias now invests into a scalable Sales & Marketing organization. Our ambitious growth goals for 2021 will define our focus on high-potential segments/geos/domains and the launch of the new high value service offerings. To facilitate these plans, we are looking for a Middle SEO Analyst in our HQ Office in Lviv. At this position you will be responsible for successfully implementing SEO strategy, conducting competitive digital research, identifying priorities for Digital Marketing channels growth.
- Semantic core creation and keyword research for multiple domains;
- On-page and Off-page SEO review;
- Performing competitive analysis and identifying gaps in content creation and searching for areas of the future improvement;
- Tracking important SEO metrics including organic traffic, conversion rates, behavioural factors and CTR;
- Checking the website’s health and supplying suggestions accordingly;
- Linkbuilding, outreach and crowd strategies support and review.
- Strong analytical skills and a problem-solving mindset to succeed in a lean, results-driven, and fast-paced environment;
- Ability to clearly present outcomes to stakeholders and decision makers;
- Familiarity with the technology industry;
- Proficient knowledge of relevant SEO and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Ahrefs, Search Console, etc.)
- At least, Upper Intermediate level of English. German would be a plus.
Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.