The product we create is the Platform providing the next generation of location services intelligence. Offering high quality services such as map-data, traffic, geocoding and more as a standard, the platform now is evolved to reach the next level offering customers new ways of creating the value for their organizations.
Platform will provide comprehensive software development tools to third-party developers from different industries using which they could ingest, process and analyze sensor data from multiple sources, encode location-related information for people, places and things.
With the complete development environment, developers will be able to consume data and services of the platform, even those created by other users, to enrich their own solutions as well as provide their data and services to bring into the platform or create within it for use in application of other users.
Connected to the Platform's cloud services, intelligent in-vehicle devices could "see around the corner" to track and respond to the potential danger as well as perform real-time changes to the maps or any other data which then could be shared with other connected devices creating IoT ecosystem.
- Experience in business analysis 3+ years, including requirements gathering, adressing interdependencies, connecting multiple stakeholders;
- Experience in web applications and client-server applications requirements creation, review;
- Good knowledge of Agile methodology, ceremonies and artifact processing;
- Customer-facing person;
- Presentation skills, proactiveness;
- Advanced level of English;
- Hard-worker, responsible, details oriented, initiator, excellent learning abilities, great communication and interpersonal skills.