In cooperation with the leading global provider of maps, location-based services, traffic and places data, Intellias is working on a new generation navigation solution equipped in a series of models of a world-known luxury car brand.
The solution provides rendering of the vector maps, route calculation, places search, turn-by-turn guidance as well as access to online services such as dynamic navigation, route optimization due to traffic conditions and incidents, public transit, and others.
We're looking for skilled DevOps engineer with strong technical background, hands-on experience with Java and good communication skills to be responsible for quality and stability maintenance of the infrastructure that enables selling and post-selling services such as vehicle registration, map updates, license renewals, and link between the provider and vehicle users.
Please, note this is not SRE/DevOps role - it's still a DevOps practice while focus is on the build automation.
This role has a strong focus on a Build and Release engineering and requires a person with a CI and automation background.
Major part of this role is an optimization, build performance tuning and pipelines optimization.Release Management, and Build troubleshooting, build tools (cmake, etc).
- Creation, improvement and maintenance of CI jobs - Jenkins;
- Participate regular release process for navigation software (maps, embedded applications, web applications);
- Maintain AWS infrastructure, deployment, build and CI environment.
- Experience building Jenkins or GitLab (or similar) pipelines;
- Bachelor’s or Master's Degree in Computer Science or related fields;
- Mandatory: automation experience with one of Python/Ruby/Go;
- Experience with AWS SaaS EFS, ECS, EBS etc.;
- Strong experience with AWS and docker containers;
- Strong understanding of RESTful API;
- Hands-on experience and good understanding of XML, JSON, JSONP;
- Intermediate English (or higher);
- Good source control knowledge (Git, Gerrit);
- A BSc in Computer Science or equivalent/higher degree.