Our client is a company that enables people, enterprises, and cities to harness the power of location. By making sense of the world through the lens of location, it empowers their customers to achieve better outcomes from helping a city manage its infrastructure or an enterprise optimize its assets to delivering drivers to their destination safely.
The Program will transform the way all map-making is completed within the company to be automated and real-time while eliminating duplicate work and moving into the new future of a Software as a Service (SaaS) ecosystem. The company needs all components used for map-making as a service, real-time content updates, and full enriched maps. The goal is for all products to be within a single architecture, with the ability to expose each individual service as an external solution.
Our mission is to promote product quality by:
- Preventing defects through defining common practices, spreading quality standards and policies across Program Services to facilitate sufficient testing;
- Gaining confidence about the level of quality by regularly performing functional and performance testing on the system level, as well as performing E2E testing from the end-user perspective;
- Providing information for decision making, helping POs/PMs to understand risks by providing an assessment of product quality from an E2E user perspective;
- Finding defects.
- 3 year of overall professional experience;
- Good knowledge of bug life cycle;
- Understanding of test design techniques. Experience in creating test cases;
- Experience in smoke, functional, regression testing;
- Good theoretical knowledge of testing;
- Familiarity with testing methodologies and techniques;
- Understanding of Agile methodologies;
- Strong analytical abilities;
- Intermediate level of English, well-developed communication skills;
- ISTQB certification or degree in computer science;
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science or related fields.
Will be considered as a plus:
- Basic knowledge of Java;
- Hands-on experience of the product with the micro-service based architecture.