Our Client is a government-owned company operating under the Ministry of Health and working as a key enabler of E-Health innovation in Saudi Arabia. Their objectives are to contribute to transforming the Saudi health ecosystem and elevating the services of the Health Sector by launching sustainable products and activating partnerships between the public and private sectors.
We are looking for a Python Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application; therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code;
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications;
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic;
- Implementation of security and data protection;
- Integration of data storage solutions may include databases, key-value stores, S3 stores, etc.
- Expert in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework (such as Django, Flask);
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries;
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system;
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture;
- Good understanding of server-side templating;
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance;
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments;
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application;
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python;
- Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform;
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes;
- Strong unit test and debugging skills;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, Mercurial or SVN);
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in Python development.