Our customer’s location services are used by millions of people every day on mobile devices, cars, wearables and on the web. We are pushing the boundaries of, and extending the horizons of highly-autonomous driving, Virtual Reality and IoT.
We are the experts on map compilation that make possible the most comprehensive map in the market. Our work is constantly striving for the best map ever. We are proud to have experts in the field and top specialists located in Germany and Ukraine. Join our passionate team and take a unique chance to work on the core technologies of cutting edge navigation systems for premium cars and the future of automated driving.
- Follow processes to assure that we are reaching the agreed quality standards;
- Analyze Customer issues and dispatching, participate in bug triage sessions;
- Keep to quality metrics and ensure related issue resolution;
- Maintain engineering documentation and reports;
- Create, execute and maintain automated tests using Python and in house test framework;
- Collaborate with the product team to develop test scenarios for both existing and new features;
- Write and maintain test specifications;
- Run regression testing and analyze test results.
- Higher Education: Bachelor’s or Master's Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent);
- 2+ year experience in software engineering industry;
- Awareness of test strategies;
- Ability to effectively and efficiently work with multiple tasks;
- Hands on experience in developing automated test scripts in Python;
- Strong Knowledge of SQL;
- Upper-intermediate level of English, well-developed communication skills;
- Knowledge of Hadoop/MapReduce will be an advantage;
- Experience with continuous integration systems (i.e. Jenkins);
- Experience with Gerrit will be an advantage.