Our customer's location services are used by millions of people every day on mobile devices, cars, wearables and on the web. We are pushing the boundaries of, and extending the horizons of highly-autonomous driving, Virtual Reality and IoT.
We are the experts on map compilation that make possible the most comprehensive map in the market. Our work is constantly striving for the best map ever. We are proud to have experts in the field and top specialists located in Germany and Ukraine. Join our passionate team and take a unique chance to work on the core technologies of cutting edge navigation systems for premium cars and the future of automated driving.
- Ensure our reaching the agreed quality standards by following the processes;
- Design, implement, and maintain automated test cases using Python and in-house test framework;
- Prepare manual tests;
- Review test cases and their code;
- Verify product samples using tests and provide feedback to developers;
- Execute nightly and prod map validation by initiating test cases and analysing, reviewing their results;
- Analyse Customer reported defects, participate in bug triage sessions;
- Keep to quality metrics and ensure related issue resolution;
- Maintain engineering documentation and reports.
- 2+ year experience in software engineering industry;
- Awareness of test strategies;
- Practical experience in regression testing;
- Ability to effectively and efficiently work with multiple tasks;
- Hands on experience in developing automated test scripts in Python;
- Strong Knowledge of SQL;
- Upper-intermediate level of English, well-developed communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Hadoop/MapReduce;
- Experience with continuous integration systems (i.e. Jenkins);
- Experience with Gerrit.
Higher Education: Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent).