Routing Map Validation project aims at identifying map data properties critical for correct functioning of the routing algorithm (e.g. road connectivity, correct speed limits and statistics etc) and creating automated Python tests to verify every new map data release as per such properties and its integration with the software.
- Analyze Routing requirements towards the map, existing integration tests and plan automation and/or migration of tests into the map release and validation pipeline;
- Maintain and extend map validation test and reporting/validation frameworks;
- Develop and execute automated tests;
- Analyze and address finding from the tests;
- Track reported bugs to closure.
- Passion for quality;
- 2+ years of overall professional experience in Software Engineering;
- 1+ years of experience in Automation Testing of Software;
- Good experience and knowledge of programming in Python;
- Knowledge of SQL/NoSQL databases;
- Pre-intermediate level of English, well-developed communication skills;
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and engineering practices;
- Experience with Linux (advanced user);
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Delivery.
Nice to have:
- Ability to understand/build C++;
- Experience work with Robot Framework;
- Experience with Virtualization technologies;
- Experience with Jenkins (job configuration/api).