Our project team is focused on development and implementation of new functionality for Intellias in-house time-tracking system. The system provides functionality for efforts reporting by employees and time-sheets creation for projects invoicing needs. High demand of new functionality and integrations of our system with other corporate systems is caused by Intellias’ active growth.
Project development team works within Business process management department, which plays key role at Intellias in development of the company. BPM drives and manages corporate change management, process improvement and automation.
- Design and development of new functionality;
- Support and refactoring of existing code;
- DB optimization;
- Participation in estimation andplanning sessions;
- Participation in code review;
- Unit-tests writing;
- Test engineer assistance with technical questions;
- Assistance in preparation of technical requirements.
- PHP 5-7, understanding of difference between х and 5.х versions;
- HTML5, XML, JSON;
- MySQL 4-5;
- Version control system: Git;
- CI: Jenkins.
- Minimum of 3 years experience with PHP 5;
- Understanding and hands-on experience withMVC і OOP;
- Experience with MySQL;
- Web-server configuration and administration skills (Windows/ Ubuntu, Apache, cron tasks);
- Knowledge of Symfony framework (Doctrine, Admin Sonata, FOSUserBundle);
- Understanding of Agile principles;
- Ability to evaluate and plan work tasks;
- Ability to finish tasks within estimated time limits;
- English: intermediate level (to understand technical documentation).
Additional requirements (as a plus):
- Experience with JIRA;
- Experience with Amazon Web Services;
- Basic knowledge of WordPress.