The product we are working on is the big data map compilation/testing/production platform, which is designed to transform the raw geo-location data into a highly optimized proprietary spatial format.
- 1.5+ years of commercial software development experience in C++;
- Practical experience with C++11 and STL, cross-platform (Linux, Windows, QNX) development;
- Automated unit and acceptance testing;
- Practical experience with complex data structures like graphs, trees and related algorithms;
- Good knowledge of OOP, architecture and design patterns;
- Basic knowledge of Python;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar.