Work on the project Here is an opportunity to work on the navigation systems of leading automotive manufacturers in the world.
In the Triage team, you will meet new challenges working with various layers and components of complex navigation systems. Our team has the responsibility to work on investigation of issues, finding problem areas and components.
- Cmd, shell and other popular CLI tools;
- CI (Jenkins), Gerrit/Git;
- Embedded systems;
- JSON, XML.
- Perform exploratory testing;
- Analyse requirement and plan test execution;
- Replicate the issue to identify the problem area and responsible component on different layers of complex systems;
- Participate in technical discussions to find a right architecture/design solution;
- Work closely with multiple teams;
- Support of existing product on pre-production and post-production phase;
- Improving the knowledge database – conversion of technical knowledge to human readable and understandable structures for further use by team.
- 3+ years of QA experience in software development;
- Strong knowledge of QA theory and practice skills;
- Very good communication skills in English, both written and spoken;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Good understanding of Agile methodologies and engineering practices;
- Passionate about testing; strong focus on performance aspects;
- Self-motivated, well-organized, details-oriented and a very strong team player.
Nice to have:
- Experience of working with embedded systems and hardware;
- Experience of working with virtual hardware.