Our client is the fastest-growing global tobacco manufacturing company. An international corporation with over hundred years of history, internationally recognized brands and Reduced-Risk Products. Intellias mission is to support their strategy and efforts in Digital and eCommerce space (eCommerce and other apps mobile apps, payment gateways, loyalty system, search engine, employee management, identity management etc.)
A newly conceptualized Digital Eco System is comprised of set of capabilities including online shop & website, linking online & offline, customization & personalization, engagement & membership, digital product & services main differences.
- 3+ years of experience in software testing;
- Expert in the functional testing process, including test scope identification, test requirements management, test case development, test scheduling, and defect management;
- Experience with creating and implementing test artefacts (test plan, test strategy etc.);
- Experience with implementing test metrics and overall project health check monitoring;
- Strong understanding of common Systems Development Lifecycle methodologies like Agile / Scrum;
- Highly motivated with strong organisational, analytical, and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment;
- Excellent communication and documentation skills;
- English – Upper-Intermediate.