Our customer is a multinational corporation with more than a century of history and offices in over 180 countries. Their most ambitious goal at the time is to introduce a range of Reduced-Risk Products (RRPs), offering smokers a healthier alternative to traditional cigarettes. The target audience is more than 1 billion of consumers around the globe.
Intellias mission is to help client with engineering of comprehensive software ecosystem for a game-changing IoT product on the margin of innovative consumer experience and cutting-edge technology. Our teams are involved in engineering of core platform components for best in class eCommerce, Digital Marketing and IoT solutions. The scope of work spans over complex engineering assignments, including architecture, design, optimization and operation of big data/high-load services. We do “green-field” engineering with modern methodologies, such as Spotify Agile culture and DevOps Framework.
The platform uses Event Driven approach to integrate real-time engines, micro-services, data intelligence and enterprise applications. The Big Data solution with Hadoop, Spark, Cassandra and Kafka is aimed to support 10x peaks of concurrent accesses, with IoT and Data points generating trillions of events per year. Our full technology stack includes AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Rancher, Jenkins pipelines, ELK, Python, Java, Hadoop, Spark, Diyotta, Cassandra, Kafka, WSO2, Hive, Zeppelin, Aginity, R Server, Tableau, SalesForce and Demandware.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will become a part of Core Architecture Team. The scope of work spans from prototyping new products and strategies to managing and optimization of existing solution.
- A BSc in Computer Science or equivalent;
- 2+ years of professional experience in IT operations or DevOps;
- Strong knowledge and experience with Docker;
- Strong knowledge and experience with Kubernetes as Administrator/Developer;
- EBS, Ingress Controller, External DNS Management;
- Familiarity with Cloud Native principles;
- Strong Linux administration experience;
- Configuration management experience;
- Familiarity with Terraform and Immutable Infrastructure principles;
- AWS OPS experience (deploying multi-network clusters on top of EC2, EBS, ELB, Route53);
- Very good command of written and spoken English.