Our customer's location services are used by millions of people every day on mobile devices, cars, wearables and on the web. We are pushing the boundaries of, and extending the horizons of highly-autonomous driving, Virtual Reality and IoT.
We are the experts on map compilation that make possible the most comprehensive map in the market. Our work is constantly striving for the best map ever. We are proud to have experts in the field and top specialists located in Germany and Ukraine. Join our passionate team and take a unique chance to work on the core technologies of cutting edge navigation systems for premium cars and the future of automated driving.
- Participate in all stages of software development including analyzing, designing, programming, debugging, and modifying software enhancements and/or new products for internal or customer applications;
- Using current programming language and technologies, write code, complete programming, and perform testing and debugging of applications;
- Compose and maintain documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance;
- Analyze and fix incoming defects;
- Cooperate with other teams in elaboration of fixes and solutions of issues.
- Bachelor’s or Master's Degree in Computer Science or related fields;
- 2+ years of experience in pure core Java (no frameworks, no ORM);
- 1+ years of experience in pure advanced SQL (Oracle, SQLite);
- Understanding of OOAD, architecture and design patterns;
- Understanding of SDLC and engineering practices;
- Experience with continuous integration systems (i.e. Jenkins);
- Upper-intermediate level of English, well-developed communication skills;
- Self-motivated, well-organized, detail-oriented and a strong team player.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Gerrit will be an advantage;
- Analytical, algorithmic and optimization skills would be a plus.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree.