The product we are developing is data management solution for in-car navigation systems which enables Offline navigation for leading car producers. This is the Core component of the Navigation system which is responsible for maps downloading and upgrading in the NDS (Navigation Data Standart) format, and providing fast and efficient access to them.Our team is responsible for final patches generation and their promotion to production. This is the last step in Map Production process that leads to Map release. We closely collaborate with NDS, MDM as well as E2E testing teams.
- CI (Jenkins), Gerrit/Git;
- Participate in technical discussions to find a right architecture/design solution;
- Develop new features;
- Provide design, implementation and complete testing of new features in supported programming languages (Java);
- Design interfaces and implementation to support reusability, testability, and modularity.
- 3+ years of experience in software engineering;
- Excellent analytical, algorithmic and optimization skills;
- Proficient in Java;
- Basic level of knowledge of Sсala;
- Advance knowledge and experience with SQL (MySQL / PostgreSQL);
- OOAD, architecture and design patterns;
- Understanding of typical distributed architectures (WS, messaging, clusters, big data, caching, etc.), scalability;
- Experience with design and development of high throughput distributed data processing systems;
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and engineering practices;
- Upper-intermediate level of English, well-developed communication skills.