Our customer is a world's leading pay-per-click (PPC) performance display advertising and the partner of more 3000 ecommerce brands. Commercially present in 40 countries with head office in France.
Product enables online e-commerce sites literally to "expand their search" marketing campaigns to re-engage with people who have left their website.
It helps to improve online shopping, by bringing the performance of search to display advertisers. Our solution performs like search in that it is measurable, scalable, priced on a CPC basis and is driven by user intent. We help advertisers to reach more customers, to increase the volume of online sales with similar conversion rates and return on ad spend as search. Personalized banners significantly outperform standard display advertising and other types of retargeted banners; they lead to better click-through rates, increased on-site conversions and higher average order values.
- 2+ years of commercial software engineering experience;
- Good knowledge of Objective-C/Swift and their principles. Ability to support Objective-C code;
- Experience with Xamarin (С#) to align with our mobile SDK;
- Well-developed code design and quality culture;
- Good knowledge of patterns and architectural design solutions;
- Good autonomy working skills.
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with A/B testing, analytic systems and data analysis;
- Wish to become iOS team starter on our side.
Higher Education: Bachelor's Degree+.