Our customer is a multinational corporation with more than a century of history and offices in over 180 countries. Their most ambitious goal at the time is to introduce a range of Reduced-Risk Products (RRPs), offering smokers a healthier alternative to traditional cigarettes. The target audience is more than 1 billion of consumers around the globe.
Intellias mission is to help a client with the engineering of a comprehensive software ecosystem for a game-changing IoT product on the margin of innovative consumer experience and cutting-edge technology. Our teams are involved in the engineering of core platform components for best in class eCommerce, Digital Marketing and IoT solutions.
As a Engineer , you will become a part of Core Architecture Team. The scope of work spans from prototyping new products and strategies to managing and optimization of existing solution.
- To take an active part in the development and maintenance of code base of platform (Web, AWS, LDAP\AD, REST, Containers);
- To take an active part in the implementation of POC, RnD for different technical challenges on integrations of opens source and commercial products;
- To implement automated solutions for support infrastructure maintenance teams on their routing activities;
- Creation and maintenance of technical documentation.
- At least 2 years of professional software development;
- Understanding of the HTTP stack and building Web Applications (Proxy, Caching, SSL etc);
- Experience with AWS at least 1 years;
- Experience with LDAP/AD or any Identity provider, especially oAuth, OpenID, SAML;
- Experience building and integrating with REST services, GrapQL;
- Experience in containerization, ideally experience with Docker+K8S;
- Experience writing automated functional and integration tests;
- Experience of SDLC, CI/CD and ability to design and implement pipelines.