Our client is a company that enables people, enterprises, and cities to harness the power of location. By making sense of the world through the lens of location, it empowers their customers to achieve better outcomes from helping a city manage its infrastructure or an enterprise optimize its assets to delivering drivers to their destination safely.
We are working on the Platform which provides the next generation of location based services intelligence. With every connected IoT device or sensor capable of generating and sharing location data, the Platform helps to make better use of that data and transform it into useful services for people and organizations all in real-time. The Platform is meant to become the go-to destination for location services, supporting not only autonomous vehicles but smart cities and intelligent transportation systems too.
Why we rock?
- Data-centric development. We build mission-critical reusable components that run complex data pipelines at scale through data management, processing and distribution services and APIs;
- Visualized location intelligence. The maps rendering service we are working on is one of the key Platform's client-facing features which helps businesses to make sense of location data by empowering 2D and 3D rendering capabilities of modern web browsers;
- The way of working. Fresh setup, minimum to none legacy processes and technologies, a good chance to start over with a clean slate.
- Best practices. Platform possesses strong background in continuous delivery approaches, automated testing, and employs the best DevOps practices to ensure the Platforms reliability at scale;
- Self-fulfillment. Stand at the roots of the Platform that will redefine how society thinks about location data and boost your professional value by mastering edge data management techniques.
We’re looking for a Middle full-stack developer who can help us to achieve the best goals as a part of our team. This is an interesting and challenging project where you can definitely apply your skills or develop new ones.
As a team member you will:
- Working closely with product managers and engineers to design, implement and continually improve scalable web applications and services running on AWS;
- Supporting technical processes and suggesting improvements;
- Participating in architecture and design efforts;
- Participating in design reviews, code reviews;
- Unit/API testing.
- Professional experience in React, Angular, or others;
- Strong understanding of best practices in front-end design and implementation;
- Great understanding and use of design patterns;
- Understanding microservices approach;
- Experience with test frameworks such as Mocha, Jasmine, Karma and Selenium and CI/CD systems such as Jenkins and GoCD;
- Experience with using AWS and preferably knowledge of Docker;
- Upper-intermediate level of English, well-developed communication skills.