Our customer is a well-known strategy consulting firm, based in New York City and serving large real-estate development and management companies. It owns a set of digital products that help their customers to manage and improve various aspects of process and project management in their industry: from real estate development projects to large-scale facility management.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications;
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code;
- Integrate data storage solutions;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications;
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues;
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
- Backend (Azure Functions, Web Apps, AspNetCore, Azure CosmosDb, Azure ServiceBus);
- Frontend (TypeScript, Angular 5, NgRx, Material);
- Tools (VSTS, SonarQube, R#, NDepend).
- 2+ years of commercial experience;
- 2+ years of experience in C# and .NET framework (ASP.NET MVC and ASP.NET Core);
- 2+ years of experience in web client-side development using Angular;
- Knowledge of ASP.NET Core;
- Experience in responsive web development;
- Practical knowledge of HTML, CSS and related frameworks;
- Knowledge of relational DB, practical knowledge of MS SQL Server;
- Intermediate level of English;
- Well-developed communication skills.