Our client is a leading US-based IT services provider for large tech companies seeking to build an Eastern European dev team for a new product platform. Client is successfully operates for 17 years and represented in 33 countries. Client develops solutions for workplace services, IT logistics, network & data center, cloud and provide subject matter expertise, framework, templates and methodologies.
Our client's CRM system was created couple of years ago, however then SalesForce was used since February 2019. Now our client wants to switch back to internal CRM. Current scope consists of:
- Applicant Tracking System;
- Employee Portal;
- Workflow Automation;
- Enterprise Data Warehouse.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code;
- Ensure the best possible performance and quality of high scale web applications and services;
- Undertakes detailed design and component level design.
- Proficiency with VueJS framework;
- Hands on experience with HTML, CSS3, SCSS;
- Strong experience with Twig Templates;
- Understanding and practical implementation of the object oriented analysis and design, corporate system architecture;
- Experience building cross-platform web-applications (Mobile, Desktop);
- Knowledge of current trends in front-end architecture (performance, accessibility, usability);
- Understanding commercial software development process, stages of the software engineering life cycle, SCRUM methodology;
- A team player who knows how to drive things and listen;
- Problem solver with a 'can do' attitude;
- Have great verbal and written English skills;
- Strong focus on achieving client and project goals.