Our Client is a German-based startup developing artificially intelligent software assistants for German-speaking tax advisers. As a Web developer, you will be responsible for developing small web applications that will become part of Client's product suite as well as integrating different services into the platform.
- At least 2 years of experience in the front end development;
- React (React 16, Redux, ReactRouter, etc.);
- Experience with webpack and babel;
- Experience with CSS component libraries like Material-UI;
- Familiarity with GIT or SVN version control;
- Familiarity with CSS preprocessors/PostCSS and HTML templating is a plus;
- Familiarity with Unit Testing, Integration, and e2e testing;
- Knowledge of mobile-first responsive design and development practices;
- Knowledge of REST API;
- Good command in English, both writing and speaking.
Higher Education: Bachelor’s Degree.