Hear the roar! We are working on two products simultaneously. The first one already brings benefits to thousands of people. Another one is going to do similar and much more in the nearest future. We offer you to contribute to the intelligent learning solutions that deliver both e-learning platform and personalized content to nurture software literacy among employees from Fortune 500 companies around the globe. Every day we are changing the way thousands of organizations and millions of people learn, grow, and work. We integrate our services with Yammer, OneDrive, CRM, Office 365 and any other corporate tool to adapt to the user's preferences and change their behavior through the knowledge.
The solution you are called up to improve is already integrated into the infrastructure of such giants as Tesla, Toyota, and Harley Davidson. Like any other company in the tech-first business environment, they have also faced the one common challenge. Non-tech people were supposed to use software to do their everyday work. And at Intellias, we created a learning platform that teaches people how to take the most out of software.
Of course, such a rapid ascent to our visionary tops required a high-load and scalable environment. So, we've put years of expertise in the cloud-based development to create a change that sticks. Microsoft Azure has been helping us to accomplish high availability, fault tolerance, resiliency and enables easy deployment with near-zero downtime updates.
The client has already grown up into market leader thanks to our initial effort. And now we are stepping up bigger and smarter as never before. We will gather a great volume of data aggregated from customers network and from comprehensive users' research to introduce machine learning algorithms to engage learners even deeper.
Striving to update the product with brand-new features, we need to adopt new technologies and take even more responsibility for our client's success. We are looking for people ready to step far from comfort zone to challenge each teammate with the highest bar of deliverable quality and engineering excellence. To meet such ambitious objectives, we plan to scale up a product-oriented team ready to participate in the decision-making process and continuously disrupt the market with day-to-day releases.
Join our project, and together we will deliver a solution which not just teaches. We will change the everyday workplace experience of the end-users, enabling them to accomplish their work tasks faster and smarter than ever before.
- CI/CD Tools: Azure DevOps, Jenkins;
- Testing frameworks: Mocha, Chai, Sinon.JS, Enzyme, NUnit, xUnit, Moq, AutoFixture, FluentAssertions, ApprovalTests, Selenium, SpecFlow;
- SDLC tools: Jira Software, Confluence, Jira Portfolio, TestRail, etc.
- 2+ years of commercial experience;
- Knowledge of OOP/OOA, software architecture design patterns;
- Ability to write high-quality code;
- Good knowledge of relational DB, practical knowledge of MS SQL Server tools, Transact-SQL Programming;
- At least an intermediate level of English, well-developed communication skills.
- Experience with Azure or another cloud platform;
- Previous experience of work on large projects;
- Good understanding of XP practices and SDLC;
- Knowledge of UML and software modeling;
- Personal traits: analytical thinking, responsibility, sociability, ability to work in team, attention to details.