The product we create is the Platform providing the next generation of location services intelligence. Offering high-quality services such as map-data, traffic, geocoding and more as a standard, the platform now is evolved to reach the next level offering customers new ways of creating the value for their organizations. The platform will provide comprehensive software development tools to third-party developers from different industries using which they could ingest, process and analyze sensor data from multiple sources, encode location-related information for people, places, and things.
As a Mid DevOps Engineer within Platform products you will be joining a dynamic and customer focused operational team with a lot of interesting development tasks and also providing on-call support to our customer. This model will augment our services, providing our users with additional monitoring, enhancing their experience, to compliment incident and problem management.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience working as a DevOps/Systems Engineer/Build & Release Engineer;
- On-call support readiness;
- Deep understanding of CI/CD concepts;
- Experience in using Jenkins (scripted and declarative pipelines);
- Amazon Web Services knowledge (VPC, SG/ACLs, ELB, ASG, EC2, EBS, Lambda, S3, etc.);
- Experience in using Kubernetes, Helm, Bash scripting;
- General Networking knowledge (firewalls, routers, VPNs, etc.);
- General Linux knowledge (kernel, filesystem, services, etc.);
- Intermediate level of English (B1);
- Communication skills;
- Bachelor’s or Master's Degree in Computer Science or related fields.
Nice to have:
- Python scripting;
- Customer service experience.