Routing team is in charge of the core routing algorithm library that is used by both client and server navigation solutions to build optimal routes for specific modes of transportation (car, pedestrian, etc) and options (shortest vs fastest, departure at specific time, avoid traffic jams, etc).
Guidance provides navigational assistance to users during car drive.
Guidance DevOps sub-team takes ownership of the release and continuous delivery pipeline, and operations of the cloud of route calculation engines serving online map users and hybrid clients running on mobiles and inside cars.
- A BSc in Computer Science or equivalent;
- 2+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer;
- Extensive experience with Linux administration and maintenance of Linux packages: rpm/yum, dpkg/apt;
- Extensive experience with Jenkins, Docker;
- Experience in coding, testing and scripting in Python/Ruby and Bash;
- Experience with GTest/GMock will be plus;
- Quality focus, willing to drive improvement of the automated testing pipeline;
- Experience with version control systems: Git, Gerrit;
- Experience of working in an Agile team and environment;
- Good command of written and spoken English.