Our customer is a multinational corporation with more than a century of history and offices in over 180 countries. Their most ambitious goal at the time is to introduce a range of Reduced-Risk Products (RRPs), offering smokers a healthier alternative to traditional cigarettes. The target audience is more than 1 billion of consumers around the globe.
Intellias mission is to help client with engineering of comprehensive software ecosystem for a game-changing IoT product on the margin of innovative consumer experience and cutting-edge technology. Our teams are involved in engineering of core platform components for best in class eCommerce, Digital Marketing and IoT solutions.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will become a part of Core Architecture Team. The scope of work spans from prototyping new products and strategies to managing and optimization of existing solution.
- Develop, test and implement new platform features using modern software engineering practices as part of a Scrum Team;
- As member of the Platform Engineering team you will build and maintain the monitoring and alerting stack of the platform and ensure its 24/7 reliability and availability by applying modern SRE practices;
- Work closely with Cloud Operations, Infrastructure Architecture and others to drive continuous improvement of the platform;
- Work closely with Information Security, Compliance and others to ensure the platform is built and operated in accordance with strict security and quality
- Expected Business trips to Krakow (1 week per month aprx.);
- Experienced in Kubernetes or OpenShift administration;
- Experienced in LINUX System Administration preferably RHEL/CentOS;
- Experienced in Ansible, CI/CD – Jenkins, Prometheus;
- Good at managing Infrastructure with Ansible;
- Experience working with Prometheus, ELK stack;
- Experience with CI/CD with Jenkins;
- Experience with Python;
- Understand basic networking, including Firewall, Load Balancers, DNS, etc;
- Strong technical analytical and troubleshooting skills, and possess an ability to explain technical concepts and provide guidance to assist DevOps engineers;
- Fluent spoken and written English;
- Experience in working in a Scrum team;
- Collaborative mindset.