Our customer is a world’s leading pay-per-click (PPC) performance display advertising and the partner of more 3000 ecommerce brands. Commercially present in 40 countries with head office in France.
Product enables online e-commerce sites literally to “expand their search” marketing campaigns to re-engage with people who have left their website.
It helps to improve online shopping, by bringingthe performance of search to display advertisers. Our solution performs like search in that it is measurable, scalable, priced on a CPC basis and is driven by user intent. We help advertisers to reach more customers, to increase the volume of online saleswith similar conversion rates and return on ad spend as search. Personalized banners significantly outperform standard display advertising and other types of retargeted banners; they lead to better click-through rates, increased on-site conversions and higher average order values.
- At least 3 years of professional commercial experience as a DevOps Engineer;
- Understanding specific of private cloud;
- Experience with Kubernetes;
- Scripting Python(django), Bash;
- Able to build and maintain CI/CD infrastructure (Jenkins (Jenkinsfile), Gradle);
- Linux administration experience (Ubuntu, CentOS 7-8);
- Familiar with Network (no cisco), NFS.;
- Self-organizing, achieve tasks without constant monitoring;
- Enjoy solving complex problems and learning new technologies;
- A team player with strong communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Mesos/Marathon;
- Experience with Private Clouds.
Higher Education: Bachelor’s Degree+.