Our Customer is a global provider of the real-time mapping & location services to top world carmakers and enterprises. From navigation systems and autonomous driving, to the Internet of Things, we are building the future of location technology.
The Program's major scope of work is compilation and provision of navigation maps with fresh, enriched, and enhanced content for top world car manufacturers.
Join our passionate team and take a unique chance to work on the core technologies of cutting edge navigation systems for premium cars and the future of automated driving.
Our project infrastructure is all set in AWS. There are used services like RDS, EC2, S3, EMR, etc. We are looking for a Middle DevOps Engineer who possesses programming skills on a middle level and strong level of Bash scripting and has understanding of Infrastructure as a code.
- Maintain and improve map compilation and packaging pipelines;
- Support and improve current infrastructure, including AWS;
- Support program teams by automating tasks where possible and troubleshooting infrastructure issues.
- Good working/administration experience in Ubuntu, CentOS;
- Good experience in bash scripting/troubleshooting, understanding of python;
- Good understanding of CI/CD;
- Understanding of AWS;
- Experience with Jenkins;
- Knowledge of docker / virtualization;
- Experience in working with version control systems (Gerrit, GIT, Bitbucket and others);
- Understanding of automation tools (Ansible is preferable);
- Database related knowledge and ability to write simple queries are expected;
- Familiar with Jira/Confluence;
- Good communication skills in English, both written and spoken;
- Self- motivated, well-organized team player.
Nice to have:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science or an equivalent qualification;
- Good knowledge of Python;
- Vast experience with AWS;
- Broad experience in Ansible.