Our customer is one of the most iconic brands in Automotive parts industry: an international corporation with over a hundred years of history. We are engaged with US headquarters to support their efforts in Digital and IT Infrastructure space. Our team works on award-winning technology that collects data from a set of sensors, analyzes it and creates valuable and informative reports for end customers.
- You will work with IT and development in order to create the integration and continuity of the code holding a holistic view of their working environments;
- On-time implementation of projects within budget and quality specifications;
- Documentation of the concept and results;
- Jenkins, cmake implementation;
- Maintenance of existing and development of new software components.
- Knowledge of automated build environments (Jenkins, cmake, etc.);
- Programming languages C/C++, C#;
- Knowledge of standard libraries like STL, boost, gSOAP etc;
- Knowledge of AWS Infrastructure;
- Experience with revision control systems such as GIT, SVN, etc;
- Experience with automated software tests: specify, develop, and implement test cases and evaluate test results;
- Upper-intermediate level of English, well-developed communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.