Our team is an exciting, edge services Mobile SDK product team exposing an intuitive programming interface on both the Android and iOS platforms to support the development the of location-based software.
Mobile SDK team takes part in the development and maintenance of a set of current generation SDKs, which act as a bridge exposing the core system's location features to third-party mobile developers. Mobile SDK team covers end-to-end product development starting from the new feature definition and prototyping to the Go-To-Market readiness and support.
- As a member of the Mobile SDK team candidate will take part in development and maintenance of a set of map location and navigation SDKs;
- Support of existing products using SDK on pre-production and post-production phase;
- Develop new features in the SDK that should work the same way on both mobile platforms, including design, implementation of generic and platform-specific code, creation of unit test;
- Participate in technical discussions to find a right architecture/design solution;
- Design interfaces and implementation to support reusability, testability, and modularity;
- Create new and support existing sample application that shows usage of SDK features and APIs;
- Write a highly optimized code;
- Ensure the features are integrated on the target platforms in a way that meets the expectations of the customer.
- 2+ years of working experience in software engineering;
- Proven knowledge of Objective-C programming language, Cocoa Touch, iOS SDK;
- Knowledge of C++ programming language;
- Understanding of software architecture design;
- Good understanding of OOP concepts and design patterns;
- Understanding of multi-tier, client-server software architecture;
- Experience in developing Multi-threaded software components;
- Experience using REST and similar remote communication techniques;
- Intermediate or higher level of English, good communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience developing cross-platform software;
- Experience in the map services, location services or navigation domain.
- Bachelor's Degree/Master's Degree (please leave the correct one).