- C++ 11;
- CI(Jenkins), Gerrit/Git;
- Embedded systems;
- Debugging tools gdb, valgrind etc.
- Support of existing product on pre-production and post-production phase;
- Develop new features;
- Provide design, implementation and complete testing of new features in supported programming languages (C++);
- Write a highly optimized code;
- Design interfaces and implementation to support reusability, testability and modularity;
- Integrate our solution with other parts of Navigation platform;
- Ensure the features are integrated on the target platforms in a way that meets the expectations of the customer.
- 3+ years of C++ (preferably C++11) software development;
- Good experience with debugging tools gdb, valgrind, multithreading;
- Knowledge of graphics APIs like OpenGL/OpenGLES/Direct3D;
- Practical experience in cross-platform C++ (preferably C++11), boost;
- Knowledge of graphical algorithms, 3D rendering or similar technologies e.g. game engine development;
- Very good communication skills in English, both written and spoken;
- Good analytical, algorithmic and optimization skills;
- Good knowledge of OOAD, architecture and design patterns, API design principles;
- Good understanding of Agile methodologies and engineering practices;
- Passionate about programming; strong focus on performance aspects;
- Self-motivated, well-organized, details-oriented and a very strong team player.
Nice to have:
- Experience of working with embedded systems and hardware;
- Experience of working with Docker, CI, Jenkins.