Our customer is a B2B software company providing freight exchanges and wider technology solutions for the logistics industry.
It currently provides the largest exchange within the UK, Courier Exchange, with approx. 7000 members. Over recent years, revenues have grown 25% year on year with an aim to grow at 40% into the future. The current focus of the business is mainly on the UK, but it is currently expanding its solutions into Europe.
With the expansion of the business, customer is looking for a new software development team to deliver the software of our technology products. The business provides a range of products across the logistics workflow, with further expansion of our product portfolio over the coming years.
What will your job look like:
- You will have the opportunity to reflect customer needs by gathering business documents and technical requirements;
- You will design holistic and integrated high-level solutions that fit customers' business needs, production operability and budget;
- You will participate in and/or leads formal and informal reviews with stakeholders, applying knowledge and experience and providing technical perspective and support;
- You will be responsible for communicating the solution with customers' business and IT personnel. Will be expected to explain the new details of new solutions and their impact on business processes;
- You will prepare solution-related documents and specifications. Configures the solution, and creates, executes and maintains accurate and detailed test plans for testing when applicable;
- You will support the resolution of configuration/ implementation related issues if and when they arise.
- Experience in the Maps/GIS industry is a plus!;
- Degree in Computer Science or Industrial Engineering & Management - Information System;
- Customer-facing experience – ability to present the Amdocs solution using various methods (presentations, demos, and so on);
- Wide knowledge of relevant products and E2E Business process.
Why you will love this job:
- You will be able to use your superior business analyst skills to make a significant impact on high-level solutions that best produces the optimal product solution;
- You will be a key member of a global, dynamic and highly collaborative team with various possibilities for personal and professional development.