The largest Ukrainian telecommunication operator providing communications and data services based on a broad range of mobile and fixed-line technologies, including 4G. Company's customer base amounts to over 26 million in mobile and more than 1 mln in broadband internet.
Kyivstar is a part of VEON, one of the world's largest integrated telecommunications companies, headquartered in Netherlands. The holding company owns telecom assets in the CIS countries, Europe, Asia, and Africa, and its shares are freely traded on the stock exchange (NASDAQ).
Kyivstar has achieved big success thanks to investment into development of its own fiber-optic network which is an important link in the traffic exchange between Europe and Asia, and it is a reliable partner of Ukrainians in the connection with the other countries of the world. The company provides roaming services in 195 countries on 5 continents.
- Operational support and incidents fixing of CRM applications;
- Working as a part of one or more agile teams: analysis and implementation of features, configuration and fixes of existing functionality, root cause analysis for incidents.
- 2+ years of overall programming experience (Java);
- 1+ years of commercial application development experience;
- Profound level of Java expertise (Concurrency, Parallel, Distributed);
- Good knowledge and expertise using core Java;
- Expertise building and supporting Hadoop stack applications (HDFS, HIVE, YARN, TEZ, etc.);
- Experience with analytical data processing on top of Hadoop stack;
- Knowledge of AWS technologies, such EBS, EC2, ELB and other;
- Strong expertise with Linux, experience in close-to-system-level performance troubleshooting;
- Experience with Spark and Spark Streaming is a plus;
- Practical experience with CI/CD processes (Maven, Gradle, JUnit, CI/CD tools);
- Experience working with IDEA, GIT, Atlassian Suite (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket);
- Methodology: Agile / Scrum or Kanban.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Docker tech stack would be a plus;
- Knowledge of Grafana, ELK stack, Artifactory is nice to have;
- Understanding of Telecom billing or provisioning systems architecture.
Higher Education: Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree.