Our customer is one of the key players in the world of maps and navigation platform.
We as a part of customer’s program develop data driven location service at global scale, which operates on billions of transactions, map tiles, search and geocode requests. For this project Intellias is looking for skilled Automation Engineer for next responsibilities:
- Design, create, execute, maintain automated tests;
- Organizing, planning and performing automated tests;
- Develop/enhance test automation tools;
- Organizing non-functional (e.g. performance, load etc.) testing for E2E solutions;
- Analyze root causes of failed test and report issues/take corrective actions;
- Make technology/frameworks decisions in conjunction with tech leads to ensure built-in quality in the product;
- Create test reports and report quality metrics, defect troubleshooting and follow up;
- Maintain test related documentation.
Qualifications & skills:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Electronics, Telecommunications, IT or equivalent;
- 2+ years in software development/testing (in embedded software is desired);
- Deep knowledge of software testing related best practices;
- Good knowledge of test automation frameworks such as Junit, gtest;
- Proven proficiency in scripting or programming language e.g. C++ (Java, Ruby, Python, groovy Perl, Lua);
- Self-motivated, well-organized, details-oriented and a strong team player;
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure with tight deadlines and demanding quality objectives;
- Intermediate English level;
- Experience in location-based services is a plus;
- Experience in embedded software (specially automotive related) system would be great advantage.