The product we are working on is the big data map compilation/testing/production platform, which is designed to transform the raw geo-location data into a highly optimized proprietary spatial format.
We are looking for AQA engineer to join our project. Our main responsibilities is creating and maintaining build environment for every map, setup correct configuration and actual building of the map. We use Jenkins which is running predefined Bash or Python scripts on the cluster of Linux servers. Our tests are written on Python and Ruby. We require to automate them and move forward in successful delivery of maps to our client.
- Python, Ruby;
- Gerrit/Git, SVN.
- A BSc in Computer Science or equivalent;
- 2+ years of experience as a AQA Engineer;
- Experience in test automation using Python and Ruby;
- Experience with Linux administration and maintenance;
- Quality focus, willing to drive improvement of the automated testing pipeline;
- Experience with version control systems: Git, Gerrit;
- Experience of working in an Agile team and environment;
- Good command of written and spoken English.