Сompany of our customer is the award winner of Best Fintech Startup and Best Financial Product contests in Germany. The product, they are creating is an innovative electronic trading marketplace for Asset-Based Financing solutions that connects Buyers, Suppliers, Banks and Institutional Investors. This platform will dramatically change SCF (Supply Chain Financing) processes, providing completely new financing possibilities on the b2b market. Within 4 years, our client managed to create a product that meets high standards of international financial industry, and to acquire and integrate several international corporate clients like Lufthanse, Nestle, Vattenfall.
We're looking for Mid-level DevOps who will join the Infrastructure department of our customer and will support us in tasks around Docker, AWS, Automation, Jenkins, CI\CD, Linux Hardering etc.
- Hands-on experience in implementation and support of monitoring solutions;
- Self-organized, commitment to continuous improvement, value delivery for team/customers, ability to work in a team;
- Sufficient level of Linux system administration skills;
- Basic scripting (shell, bash, python) and/or software development skills.
- Experience with automation and configuration management tools (Chef, Puppet, Ansible etc...);
- Experience with virtualization, containerization and orchestration.