Our Client is a leading VoIP service provider in Switzerland. Our company has developed a series of J2EE-based web applications that include account management, VoIP phone configuration and a web portal for customers and distributors.
As a team member you will be responsible for development of the next generation of customers' web portal as well as for maintenance of existing software that generates revenue for the Client.
- 3+ years of experience in software engineering;
- Proficient in Java (6 to 8);
- Knowledge and experience with Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Data, Spring Security, JPA (Hibernate), Servlets, JUnit, Mockito;
- Capable to work Maven, Gulp, Jenkins CI, Jasper, Ftl, Ivy, Tomcat;
- Generic SQL skills and work experience with MySQL;
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and engineering practices.
- Contribute to the product’s functional analysis and requirements engineering;
- Develop new components adhering to the software quality standards agreed;
- Troubleshoot issues and provide production support;
- Contribute to the product architecture and design improvements;
- Create and maintain project technical documentation;
- Contribute to the team expertise growth;
- Estimate efforts, follow development processes agreed.