Following rapid growth over the last 7 years, Intellias now invests into a scalable Sales & Marketing organization. Our ambitious growth goals for 2020 will define our focus on the highest performing lead generation campaigns and efficient scaling of our best practices. To facilitate these plans, we are looking for a Marketing Researcher in our HQ Office in Lviv. At this position you will be responsible for research that spans multiple verticals and identification of the high potential lead sources for Intellias outbound initiatives and event campaigns.
- Research, analyze and compile data on potential marketing targets to satisfy the requirements for Intellias outbound and event campaigns;
- Guarantee exceptional quality of data for Intellias industry and expertise-based outreach campaigns;
- Benchmark Intellias against competition, which includes, but is not limited to industry initiatives, services’ portfolio, digital presence and event campaigns (sponsorship, hosting, speaking opportunities);
- Contribute to market research and trends analysis for Intellias whitepapers, reports and other pieces of evergreen content aka Content Research.
- Ability to quickly find, structure, categorize and merge information from different sources (market reports, industry research, directories and databases, professional networks, social networks);
- Ability to keep constant pace of work for long periods (e.g. months), supplying the team with high-quality data;
- Eagerness to continuously improve the quality of marketing targets, fine-tune database building process and efficiently adopt marketing automation tools;
- High level of self-organization and time management skills;
- At least Intermediate level of English, German would be a plus.
Higher Education: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.